I came across this presentation in feeds this morning and thought it was worth sharing. Among the many salient points:
- Some great statistics on the fundamental boost to mobile that the iPhone has initiated. For example, nearly 50% of all iPhone users visited social networking sites, compared to 4% of all mobile users.
- If you have a buisness and looking for more marketing strategies then check out SMS reseller white label software where you can send messages to new and old clients.
- The convergence of better networks, differentiated equipment with full keyboards and photo capabilities, location-aware technologies, the popularity of social networks and a desire to “stay connected” are all driving forces.
- Challenges include privacy, ability to test and finding the right partners.
- Recommendations include taking the plunge to make mistakes now – taking risks is easier to absorb in an immature marketplace.